Lancashire Women offer FREE support to help you stay warm, whilst reducing your energy bills. This service is available to women, families and vulnerable people across Lancashire. Our service also includes a female handy person who can help with small jobs around the house.
We can help you with:
- Energy saving tips covering some simple, immediate improvements you can make
(Apply for your free advice pack today)
- Energy efficiency over the phone.
- Personalised energy saving plans
- Home visits – full energy efficiency check of the home including simple measures improvement for anyone who needs it. eg light bulbs, draught excluders, reflector blankets
- Other grants and referring into relevant schemes including help with applications
- Income maximiser checks
- Accessing the household support fund)
Additional ServicesAs part of your energy assessment if our team identify small repairs that could be done, we also have a Handy Person who can carry that out as part of our service. We might also be able to help with other aspects on money saving and advice.
To get support call us or complete our online referral form
FREE Workshops to community groups/schools and colleges
We want to help as many people as possible save money on their energy bills. If you run or attend a community group in Lancashire who you think might be interested in an Energy Advice workshop Email Us.
Spread the word – Energy Saving workshops in your place of work.
If you are small or large business and think your team would benefit from an Energy Saving Workshop we can deliver this in return for a donation to Lancashire Women to enable us to support more women and families. Email Us to discuss your requirements.