Our Employment Support Team provide an individually tailored service for any woman looking to gain employment, go into education, volunteering or job searching. Our experienced staff will work with you on a one to one basis or we can put you in touch with one of our partner organisations to develop your own personal action plan and support you to achieve your goals.
We can help you:
* apply for jobs
* job search
* offer interview techniques
* update your CV with you
* up skill on a computer
* find the right training course and qualifications.
* look for volunteer placement opportunities
* enhance your portfolio
* develop work skills
* find the right childcare provision
* boost your confidence & self-esteem
* check that you're claiming all the correct benefits you're entitled to whilst you're unemployed
My caseworker has been amazing in helping me prepare to return to university after I had to take a break because I was struggling with my mental health. She has helped me develop skills and routines to help me through university and get through the admin of returning.
She's walked me through setting tasks each week to break down workloads, and I'm sure I wouldn't have done everything I needed to without her. My caseworker has been a life saver these past weeks, and was always there when I needed her.