Mental Health Drop-In
Friendly and welcoming drop-in in a safe space for women to discuss getting help with their mental health.
- Tuesdays 9am-12noon at Accrington Hub
Drop-in - no appointment necessary
ESOL (English for speakers of other languages)
- Free session to improve your English with us
- Build skills and confidence
- Mondays 10am-12noon at Accrington Hub
- (NB: Accrington Hub is a women-only space)
Call 0300 330 1354 for more information or just drop in!
MindFit Mums (MFM)
Helping you navigate your wellbeing as a new mum.
- Why change is difficult
- How to change our thought patterns in a sustainable way
- Ways to improve a positive approach
- Building new mums confidence and self-esteem
- Making new connections
Mindfit Mums Wellbeing – But virtual!
- Weekly sessions
- Sent directly to your email, to look at in your time.
- Therapist available by phone/text during the day.
- Live group zoom at week 5 and 8.
Coffee mornings - Accrington and on Zoom
- Free session - join us for a brew or a chat
- Thursdays 10:30-11:30am at Accrington Hub - just drop in
- Coffee & Catch Up Online (Zoom) Mondays 10-11am
Call 0300 330 1354 for more information
- Group PT / Cross fit session - The sessions are relatively relaxed and adaptable to any level of fitness no matter what age.
- Delta Fox Unit 25 Albert Mill, Albert Place, Lower Darwen BB3 0QE
- Free Session - Tuesdays & Thursdays 1-2pm
- For existing LW Service Users living in Blackburn with Darwen.
- Places limited. Anyone wishing to attend any 180 sessions must complete a short waiver form prior. This must be completed electronically and submitted in advance of the first session via this link