Support Lancashire WomenGet involved!
Help with mental health & wellbeing
Here to help with money adviceHelp with benefits, budgeting, debt and energy
Help if you are looking for work...Find out about employment & skills support
* NEW * Steps to Confidence Group for women living in Preston
Whether you took a career break to raise a family, devoted your time to caregiving or have a long-term health condition, we understand the unique challenges you face.
Our 5-week ‘Steps to Confidence’ group will help you to...
- Build your confidence and set healthy boundaries
- Learn resilience & coping strategies
- Develop your communication skills
- Set goals & create action plans
Next course start dates: (5 week course, for women living in Preston)
- Monday 26th February - Intact Centre, Ingol 10.30am – 12noon
- Monday 26th February - Plungington Community Centre 1pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 1st March - Ribbleton Family Hub 12.30pm – 2pm
Some of our Projects
A opportunity to learn skills and meet new people
Support and advice from our Energy team.
Help with budgeting, bills, debt and benefits
Employment support for those who are not currently in work or full time education.
A service offering one to one mental health support in East Lancashire.
An opportunity to give something back and learn new skills.
What LANCASHIRE WOMEN say...
"I have already recommended Lancashire Women to friends and family. I can’t believe how much their support has helped me - I'm back on track and hoping to start volunteering to give something back"
"Through all your support I've regained my confidence now. I've been given tools to help my anxiety, and it has helped me understand why and where it stems from and how to gain back control."
"Coming here has changed my life around for the better. It has helped me stop offending, by looking at why I did it in the first place and helping get things sorted out. It's still early days, but I am happier now"